Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ENTER THE READY REDD WORLD

READY REDD

Where do you see hip hop as a whole?

Hip Hop to me has always been a unique way of showing style with rhythm through vocals or body movements called dancing. The intricate delivery of one's view on life and self-perception. Its more than music, a culture, a trend, and a lifestyle. Today hip hop still lives and is more recognized as pop in our present days, but really its all the same with a different nick name, however its been split up into what we call genres or different sounds. Most people feel real hip hop is a lyrical message with style, and yes that's true, but its so much more. I think that no matter what style you choose, the way u hip your flava, how u hopped around life, and what u saw, went through, etc, thats' you Hip Hop. Hip Hop is what you make it based upon your own experience...

Who are your top underground artist that you would like to work with?

I have done different business with most of the artists I would like to create music with, such as 7pm, Prophet Jewel, Sinatris, 2Ls, and Mush Millions. There are plenty more, but too many to name.

Describe you as a artist?

Im the same me just outspoken and bold with it. Antoinette thinks a lot more than she says but Ready Redd airs it out. She has no care for the consequences and stands behind her beliefs. For example, there are times when I let things go unsaid or discussed, or just brush it off for different reasons, most of the time to keep the drama down and the money flowing. Ready Redd is very unpredictable, and sometimes you may never know what she may say or how she may act depending on the circumstances and situation. She might be feeling some type of way and say F*** the money this is how I feel so F*** You, where as Antoinette almost always will attempt to remain on point no matter what...


Where do you see yourself in five years in the industry? 

I see my Media Career still standing on its own running successfully by the staff and Ready Redd venturing into other avenues on the big screen. I have written plays and also acted in several, and been in commercials as a kid, so movies, more plays, and commercials are definitely in my future. I plan to have some major placements with songwriting and publishing also.  

Out of all the songs you have done on what song identified you the most ? 

Well, sometime ago, before I had a real marketing plan, I released a few different tracks on my reverbnation page the 1st time I ever put my life into a song, I gave the world, "Unmuted". I used to be a girl that only told the story through ink on paper. I never spoke my truth, I didn't voice my reality and honestly, I don't think I even knew how, so I wrote and remained a mute little girl. I recorded every inch of pain, I ever felt in a few sentences or a whole poem all in silence. One day, I found my voice and decided it was time for me to learn how to use my voice for the purpose God had for me. I turned my pain into my testimony because through my thoughts and delivery, I provide healing for people, outside of music. I felt that if I went through so did somebody else. "Unmuted" is my real story in 3 verses, and a hook, a song where I only cared about releasing my hurt, getting it off my chest and being what they like to say 100% with who I am and what I've experienced. Excepting me for more than what has happened in my lifetime, but acknowledging the reasons behind how I became who I am today. The people are real, the feelings are real, and the situations are real, remember the story isn't over b/c I'm still here, moving, and growing, evolving to my higher state, the place set for me. No matter how rough the trials, or how hard you fall, you can always get back up and try again,  that is the message.

What would you tell a young person who wants to be in this industry 

Follow your dreams, but don't follow the trend. Be who you are, and stand firm behind your morals and beliefs. There will be many people that will cross paths with you, some with good and bad intentions. Knowing that no one person knows everything, but everybody knows something, will take you along way. Be open-minded to ones point of view and creativity. Make music for the world.

Where did your name come from what does it mean 

My brother named me Red and I hated that it sounded like every other chick with that name or light skinned so when i got a little older and started coming into my own, I decided to add the d to Red, and when I was rapping I would always say Red-D or R-E- double d, and it sounded like I was saying "Ready" so we combined the two, giving you "Ready Redd". It means I'm Ready for whatever b/c I really am...I am skilled in many areas outside of the entertainment industry that some people may not be aware of. I have surely been blessed to have been introduced to so many different career paths with great mentors and leaders beside me.



Booking: BookReadyRedd@gmail.com 

Visit here for music, online store and more
http://www.thereddradar.com/mzreadyredd.html

http://instagram.com/mzreadyredd
https://twitter.com/mzreadyredd
https://www.facebook.com/READYREDDFANPAGE

bio:

Born and  raised in Chicago, IL, 
Hip Hop / POP ROCK / SOUL JAZZ FUNK RAP artist Antoinette Michelle b.k.a. Ready Redd is a dynamic and very talented young woman. A published writer, recognized by many for her skills as early as 5 years old, has always been into music but found it was her nitch in grade school. Early on she was introduced to theater, and began acting and modeling which gave her an outlet to sing. Being blessed with a life-changing gift with words gave her the courage to utilize the strong vocals behind it all, which brought out the voice to conquer souls. Due to crowd reaction and request, Ready Redd has shared the stage with many of the likes of  today's entertainers, such as Waka Flocka, Shawnna, Katie Got Bandz, Bo Deal, Yung LA, and more. Ready Redd has an extensive background in the entertainment business including public relations, and media. As a business woman, founder of AL's Kwik Fix, a credit repai company, All Eyez On You Ent., The Redd Radar, media company and blog, and A Magnificent Look Creators, an image consultant company that provides hair care, make, up and wardrobe styling, she has utilized her marketing and networking skills to help her clients achieve higher goals and climb the ladder of success,  while upgrading their viral appearance.  Known for her wide open eyes, and paparazzi camera shots, she has had the opportunity to be personally invited to cover and interview many of your household names of today celebs and make appearances on some major cable networks “The Monique Show,” “You and Me, This Morning,” and others. Ready Redd is the The Hot n Ready Fresh Face Entertainment Personality of Radio and TV because of her raw, down to earth characteristics. Her “Own It” attitude and “Tell Me Anything But No” ambition, has grasped the attention of many, placing her as a guest host of many media channels. Her voice can be heard on many commercials as a voice over or as herself….so in other words, get used to the roar of the Rude and Rebellious Homegirl.  Ready Redd has evolved and is destined for greatness.

The Redd Radar on TWITTER

The Redd Radar on YOUTUBE

The Redd Radar on FACEBOOK

The Redd Radar on INSTAGRAM

Visit The OFFICIAL TRR website

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading the article. i like the way you go about your business. especially the marketing aspect of it. i'm new to this but i see the business model different artist are using. yours i think stands out. it keeps me interested. and i love your stage presence when you perform.

    ReplyDelete